Budget Audience Clone?

I borrowed a pair of Audience Conductor e speaker cables and they sound fantastic in my system. I have been using Canare 4s11 which sound very good for the price, warm and full and reasonable detailed with a slight softening of transients. The audience has brought everything up a couple notches, including separation, detail, bass tightness and air. My question is, are there any budget speaker cables that are sonically similar to audience? I know the conductor e is not super expensive, but there are other life priorities right now. I should also mention that I liked some of the things that Nordost Blue Heaven did for my system when I borrowed them, but I love everything that the Audience does.
128x128clarinetmonster2
For $500 and under, I think both Clear Day and Anticables are tough to beat.  I've had both, and they worked great in my system.
CLear Day is new to me. He seems to rec the double shotgun for speaker sensitivities below 93. Anyone tried his single run with lower sensitivity speakers? 
Just sent an email to Paul at Clear Day. Excited about the prospect of solid silver speaker cables as my main IC's are solid silver as well.
I tried  Clear Day and AudioArt, best of both , on acoustic music the CD is overly bright and the AA is much better on the overtones that make a String Qt  sing . Tried on both tube and SS systems  on Totem, Gallo, Meadowlark and Rega speakers  with Cd's and vinyl . AA better ,not that Clear Day is not good .
Other speakers , other music etcetc etc , you might find otherwise .