Wolf Audio music servers

I recently purchased a Wolf Audio Alpha 2 music server. If you considering purchasing one of these I would be glad to do a write up as to my experience and impressions. This will take me some time so let me know and I will do it this afternoon after I get some projects done.
128x128lwin
Hi oem-wheels. My Tidal currently is integrated with Roon but I would like to also be able to run it through J River as well. If I can't figure out how to do this, I am sure Joseph will show me. Before I had Roon , Tidal played through J River on my laptop so it should do the same on yours. Tidal has a free trial so give it a shot. Larry W.
@lwin 

Thanks for sharing your setup, the path to your Wolf server and your findings.

Did you consider any other servers as you researched them prior to going forward with the Wolf? If you did, what led you to choose the Wolf over them?

Also, what connection are you using from the Wolf to your PS Audio DAC?
Hi David-Ten: Yes I did consider other servers but the clincher for me was the level of hands on service that Wolf Audio promised and delivered.I wanted someone who would be available to help me get over any of the inevitable bumps in the road. You just can't beat one on one service especially when you are talking to the person who built your server.
 For connection to my dac I am using a split Lightspeed usb cable. I also have the Bridge II on my PS Audio DSD dac and I use that connection   when I want to listen to MQA files. 
@lwin  +1   Thanks.

I wanted someone who would be available to help me get over any of the inevitable bumps in the road. You just can't beat one on one service especially when you are talking to the person who built your server.

It would be nice if someone with technical chops would explain how a dedicated music server can sound better then a computer that is also used for music.I heard a very distinct improvement and would like to know why and how this came about.