Outlets and gem boxes

Happy New Year Audiogoners!

I will be installing a new dedicated 20amp circuit for my 2 channel system using 10awg cryo treated cable connected to a Furutech GTX D outlet with aluminum wall plate and cover from same manufacturer to shield from RF/EMI. That said, do I need to consider some way of shielding the gem box in the wall that the outlet is fastened to. Any thoughts on this. Thanks for your support.
audiofool1
Jim thank you so much for your advise. Much appreciated. I am using NM-B #10-2 as you mentioned. The electrician said he will have to use a larger box because of the wings on the Furutech outlet are wider than a standard duplex outlet. I will make sure that he uses the screws to fasten the wires to the outlet. Happy New Year!
Is the wall the outlet will be installed in finished on both sides? Drywall on the new outlet side? Wood studs?
Jim
Yes. the interior wall is sheet rock and the exterior wall is brick. 2x4 construction.

Outside wall. Cold winter climate?

Has the electrician said what type of bigger box he is planning on using? Will the hole in the wall for the new rough-in box need to be bigger than the duplex cover plate and therefore need to be patched and repainted?

By chance do you have the Furutech GTX D outlet? If so measure the total width 'wing' to 'wing'. What does it measure?