Suggestion on XLR Cables

I’m looking for a suggestion on reasonably price high-end XLR cables. By reasonable I mean <=$1k. I prefer pre-owned cables because I hate paying retail, especially for cables.

The rest of the system is

PS Audio DMP Transport
PS Audio DSD Dac
NAT Audio Magnetic Preamp
PS Audio BHK Stereo Amp
Wilson Audio Duettes
Synergistic Powercell 10 UEF Conditioner
Acoustic Revive RTP-2 Power Distributor
(2) Acoustic Revive R-777
3 Furutech Flux 50 Power Filters
Various Furutech Power Cables
Dueland XLR interconnects
Acoustic Revive Speaker Cable

Most of what I listen to is Jazz, Vocalists (Diana Krall, Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald) or Pop/Rock (Eagles, James Taylor). Occasionally classical but then mostly solo piano.

Thanks in advance.

ihmeyers
Suggest :

JPSLABS.COM

see the lending library at:    THECABLECOMPANY.COM

sometimes when you call these places they will actually guide you with good advice.
Will warn this thread up again, if possible. I have a fully balanced system, up to the interconnects between the pre and amp. Use Zu Mission single ended to the amps. But it looks like I’m about to get the bug, balanced amps. Problem is the run to the amps is 25-30’. So I’m shopping XLR’s. At that length I need to get it right the first time. Also have to pull them through conduit in the wall with an elbow. Can go into the corner and dismantle the elbow rather than risk damage to the wire. 
You posters are head snd shoulders above me in knowledge about cables, Set up things balanced because a knowledgeable setup guy strongly suggested such. 
balanced rejects certain types of noise - you definitely want balanced 

or... shoot digital over wireless to the a decoder at the amps...
Got a full set of the Gotham GAC-4 Pro as suggested by Muse, the are excellent.  Beautifully terminated and very "quiet" there must be something to that double Rousen Shielding.

Highly recommended

Good Listening

Peter 
In my arc system, balanced xlr cables wins hands down over single-ended rca's. I'm embarrassed to say the balanced cables are my own cheap diy canare star quad vs expensive top of the line furutech rca's. As some have said before, use the connection (balanced or single ended) that your system was designed and built for. After that, experiment with different conductors, and connectors of the cables. If your system is good enough (and your ears) you should be able to hear the differences. Just my humble opinion, of course...