Moving on from Parasound A21 (maybe?)

I'm currently using an A21 amp to power my Focal 1028 BE speakers and I don't quite feel the love anymore with my music. My system is modest, all solid state, and I'd like to keep it that way. I've been exploring stereo amps ($6K is the limit), but don't know how much of an improvement I can make. A used Pass Labs X250.8 would be ideal if it wouldn't double as a space heater (operating temp is way too high), so I'm left dabbling with the unknown. The new Bryston 4B cubed has caught my eye, but it's too new to find any critical owner reviews. I'd greatly appreciate any ideas on a possible direction to take, if any, that would musically be a step up from my A21. Beyond my Focals, my system consists of: Simaudio Moon Neo 310LP phono preamp, Avid Diva II SP TT with SME 309 tonearm, AT-ART 9 MC cartridge, Bryston BCD-3 CD player, Parasound JC 2 BP preamp, and all of my ICs are Silver Resolution from Signal Cable (XLR wherever possible).
professorsvsu
You just might need to do a road trip. Or you can ship them. Myself, I would do the road trip to a qualified shop and drop them off. Hopefully it’s to a Brick and Mortar place that has gear you can audition. Do another trip when your speakers are ready. Then you will have a better idea of what equipment you would really like to audition. 

Think of of it as an opportunity; instead of a costly, time consuming burden. I have been at this for 45 years. Everything worthwhile takes time, money and effort. Used to live in Juneau, Alaska. Talk about audio nowhere. bears, Bigger Bears, Whales and sea lions are not good at soldering either. Deal with it.

Best on your Journey 
The speakers are only 9 months old. The warranty work (labor) I took care of myself once Focal freely supplied the parts. Now there's a hint that the internal circuitry could be inferior. If that is indeed the case they'll be shipped, but on a one way trip back to France. I wouldn't pay to replace an engine in a new car and I won't pay to correct what may be an inherent flaw in the speakers. Taking care of things myself is a different issue as long as it's within my ability. Again, I have high expectations for the sound that the Focals can produce when all of my component stars are in alignment, but I'm not married to them. 
Professor svsu have you considered Mark Levinson, there are a couple 532H available on here for sale at good prices. I bought mine on here to pair with my Revel F206s and couldn't be happier. Even if I upgrade speakers I have an amp that is more than good enough to keep up and get the most out of very highly regarded speakers costing 10-20k or more. 

I hadn't considered Mark Levinson, but I will now. Since you're driving Revel speakers and you're pleased, it's worth my time to investigate.
Thank You!
I'd recommend the Classe CA2200 ... I've owned A21 prior and like this Classe better ... still have it... I believe the A21 runs in class A for the first 20 watts, Classe in 40 watts ... Classe gives more detail, nice soundstage, very neutral, reliable, and looks very nice .. won't heat up your room and won't break the bank...  on paper the Classe gives out 50wpc less than the A21 but weighs about 15-20lbs. more... that should indicate the build quality over the A21...  can be had for about $2400 and if for some reason it isn't your cup of tea, sell it for $2400.. you only lose your time.. I'm sure you will like it.