Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
ranchhand,

Someone here being satisfied with a speaker that long?

Inconceivable ;-)
Hey jafant,
Other components are low budget conscious and mostly older as well. 15 yr old Rotel pre-amp, Philips cd 80 and my "venerable" Hafler 9180 circa 1994. Still have the D'Agostino satellite/sub set. They sound good considering I purchased them in 1977! The Thiel's out pace them. Once I buy something I usually keep it. Sold off Bryston and Rega in the past however.   

Hey prof,
yes! conceivable! :) I certainly "lusted" after many other speakers and amps but being focused on investing for retirement centered my discretionary budget on frugal. Now pleasantly retired these past the years I am glad I remained sensibile.

Yes robinbarbour, The Thiel's were are very good investment considering the random and largely uninformed manner in which I decided to purchase them!
Nice! ranchhand1
nothing wrong w/ owning and using older gear- especially, if the system synergy is right.
Happy Listening!
Well, I still have my old 02 Thiels which I acquired from my wife in '93.  And she had them since '82 or so.  They have certainly proved to be too satisfying to sell.