Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
I am interested in locating a pair of Thiel CS 3.7 speakers.  I have been looking for about three weeks on Audiogon and the internet and have not seen anything.  Any thoughts on places to loo or how to go about finding a pair.  I have a pair of CS 2.3s with upgraded coax speaker which sound great but I am interested in upgrading.  Thanks.
@bcarr38 The best single place to check is hifishark. Type in the model you want and it will show you a compilation of listings from Audiogon, eBay, Audiomart, and many others. Plus, you can review previous listings and get an idea of the market value of the speaker you want.

You might consider the CS2.7s that are for sale here.
@jafant I got them from The Music Room near Denver. 163 and 164. What do you use to clean and treat the veneers?
geeze bcarr38, I wish I could help you by hurrying up my decision on whether I'm going to sell my 3.7s. :-)

I'm trying out subwoofers again with my 2.7s this weekend, I hope.
Good to see you- bcarr38
good advice from beetlemania. Watch this site, eBay, Craigslist,  and US Audio Mart daily.  Funny thing, prior to the holiday season there was a pair on here and eBay.  As always, if i spot a pair, I will post for you guys.

Happy Listening!