Proac D48R

Proac owners, I need advice for a integrated amp for the Proac D48Rs. I listen mostly to classic rock an jazz. My budget is 5k new or used market.
128x128heinrichmilw
@gdnrbob,
Thank You sir.Good to know that you like ProAcs too. I found them musical at the demos I had. All I am hoping is that they would gel in my system.
Hey, why not make this the official ProAc D48R owner's thread? Now I have them and love what they are doing.
I had the Supertowers and also 2 pair (from family members) of the Studio 1's if I remember correctly. Sold all of them and got the Vandersteen Treo's that Bob now owns.
I would consider pre plus power (not integrated) of Macintosh or Bryston for the D48R ,it will cost you more than 5K for new but for speakers that cost around 10k do deserve better amplification maybe you can find better options in your budget at the used market than you can consider Pass lab,Audio Research, Krell,Classe act  as well .
I use the Audio Research VSi75 integrated. with Audience SX cables with my D48Rs. Sounds quite good, very musical