Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty

Just purchased a new set of speakers !

Lit them off with Eagles Farewell Tour and Pretenders Live at LA . Both on Blu-Ray playing in 5.2 .. Rock On ..

Someone mentioned Pat Traverse . When I picked out the new speakers there was a PT shirt/jersey hanging in the store. I told the guy if we buy speakers the shirt goes too.... LOL .. Its hanging here ......

Picked up a Parasound JC-3 a week or so ago and finally getting a chance to listen.  Playing some highly familiar ablums tonight and enjoying every track.

Elvis Costello:
-Almost Blue (MFSL)
-Punch the Clock (MFSL)

Peter Gabriel: So (45 rpm)

And something newer/not so familiar:
-Gregg Allman:  Laid Back

Damn slaw, you must have quite a music library! I don't know anyone else who has TNCB album. It got pretty much over-looked, I believe. I love it.
bdp24, If only it would be released on vinyl.

Working my way through my new/only copy of Santana "Lotus" (lp) Jap./MFSL/RTI.

Mudcrutch "2". I don’t recall reading anywhere here about this lp. I’m sure glad I finally bought. Strong, very strong IMO. In fact, highly recommended! He just kept getting better............

(lps)

@kjweisner,

I hope you have the QRP version of "Laid Back"...the absolute best version I’ve heard.

Cheers!