Looking for thoughts from Nottingham Analog table owners

Really like the looks and the build quality of the Nottingham tables, and it does not hurt that I am originally from Nottingham, England to start with...lol
But I have read a few reviews that claim they are pretty tricky to set up and some suffer 60hz hum fairly easily?
Would like to hear from actual owners, your arms, carts etc
Would be upgrading from a Funk Firm Vector with Grado Gold which is deathly quiet as far as hum and in its own right is very musical in my rig.
Thank you
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xuberwaltz
Post removed 
Good point mark, I listen a bit louder than you most of the time but at night when the kids are sleeping I turn it down and notice what you are hearing. The combo of the notts 294 and the Nova 2 are lowered the noise floor exponentially. Also, I don't think the Nottingham is dull or overly warm at all. 
The most unfortunate part of this entire hobby is we are limited by the quality of every source recording, no matter what the medium.  We can ramp up the $, the technology, the expertise, the materials, the designs, the manufacturing, but in the end, if a mediocre source recording is our beginning, we can make it listenable, but rarely excellent.  I’ve found both Sonus Faber and Nottingham products very adept at excellent reproduction of high quality sources, and at the same time able to make poor source recordings more than ‘listenable’.  As is often said: it’s all about the music.  I think Franco Serblin and Tom Fletcher are of similar philosophies; strip away what gets in the way, leaving only the music; much like sculptors - just remove the unnecessary material and leave the masterpiece.  
Yeah, low noise and low distortion are really important.
Overall, I think Nottingham owners are quite happy with the sound they get. They keep upgrading too but usually not the table itself.