What is your favorite budget audio component?

Just wondering for the sake of curiosity and general sharing and education among audiophiles, “What is your favorite budget audio component?” And as a bonus, “Why do you consider it budget and why is it good?” 
Since budget might be relative, I would say audio gear like MBL, Wilson MAXX speakers or anything ultra high end should not be considered.

128x1282psyop
SoundPath RCA Audio Interconnect Cable @ $50/ pair by SVSound.

No burn in required, just great neutral sound from the beginning.
Made up two mains cables for myself with SR blue fuses in each at half the cost of my JPS Kaptovator and can't tell the difference between them.
I've enjoyed a PS Audio DirectStream DAC since it first hit the market (nearly four years ago), and though a $6000 piece of gear might not be thought of as "budget", I have applied each and every firmware update since owning the unit, and it's like trading the unit in for a "new and improved" DAC, so from that perspective I'll call it "budget".
The latest "Redcloud" firmware update is just awesome!

Nakamichi BX-300 Cassette Deck (owned from new in 1987, and sold it 17 years later) -- Same Performance, Same Sound Quality, and Same Refinement as their more expensive decks of the era (but without an automatic tape calibration system).  Three Motors, Three Heads, Direct-Drive, Dual Capstans, Feather Touch Transport Controls.

I could still kick myself for selling that deck today.  Unless I finally get me a ZX-9, a CR-7A, or a Dragon (which is the Holy Grail of these), what I wouldn't do to get my BX-300 back.

A "HONEY" of a Deck!!!!  For Under $1,000.00!!

Pioneer Elite PD-65 Compact Disc Player -- Same build quality, and superb sound as their flagship player at the time (the Pioneer Elite PD-91), but without the elaborate circuitry.  Had the same sound quality of the $2K Players (and I wanted a Pioneer Elite PD-91 too, and later on, a Meridian 508.24 too).  That was saying a lot.

Pioneer Elite PD-65 -- $800.00 (in 1998), and used it for 15 Years (it finally died in 2013 -- the laser and servo mechanisms had developed issues).

I have an NAD 3140 Integrated Amplifier (Dual Channel with Dual Transformers, with 40 WPC, and it is a HEAVY ASS beast too) that is still boxed up now.  I'm going to eventually put it to work in my bedroom, and then add a turntable to it, so I can listen to music in my bedroom, when I don't want to go into the living room and crank up the BIG/MAIN rig.  The Speakers I hope to add to them are a pair of LSA-1's, or hook it up to my eventually retired KEF Reference 102's (with KUBE)(which then, the main rig will be getting a pair of Vandersteen 2Ce Signatures with an Adcom GFA-555se).  A lot of amplifier for an affordable price.  I would put it on par with an expensive integrated from back in the day that is two times the price tag.  Has a nice Phono Stage too.

NAD 3140 Dual-Channel Integrated Amplifier -- $150 (Used)

--Charles--