Proac D48R

Proac owners, I need advice for a integrated amp for the Proac D48Rs. I listen mostly to classic rock an jazz. My budget is 5k new or used market.
128x128heinrichmilw
@heinrichmilw,
I was wondering how you have positioned your ProAcs? I am trying to find the BEST positions for them in my room which is 18X15X8. I have currently placed them about 5 feet from the back wall and 3 feet from the side wall. Both positions are approximate for now, since I am still trying to adjust to the new sound. I have also toed them per ProAc's recommendation - speakers are facing directly at listening position, with neither side of the speaker sides seen.
((((I was wondering how you have positioned your ProAcs?))

With almost a square room why not try an asymmetrical approach.
This is where you sit in almost the back corner and stare straight ahead into the front corner than each speaker goes up each wall 6 feet maybe 7 or so adjust speakers so you can see just a little of the inside wall of each Proac.
Bring speakers out into the room or push back to taste.
 Best JohnnyR
Thank You for letting me know JohnnyR. Not really keen on the asymmetric approach. But will move the speakers slightly away, instead of facing directly at listening position and check the results. I believe I have tried that, but will experiment more.
Try to move one of the speakers little bit forward than the other it seems strange but it did miracles at my room with my Proac's the right speaker is more forward to my position listening than the left one the soundstage became more focused and transparent. 
One of my takes on Johnny's post is to make sure you see an equal sliver of the inside of the speakers wood.  I owned many Proacs over the years and that's how they are supposed to be positioned.  Let us know what you end up with