Anyone hear the Caravelle speaker and not like it?

I am very close to ordering a pair of the Harmonic Precision Carravelle speakers. I am looking in the below $5,000 range and these look interesting. There are only a couple of reveiws so I was wondering if anyone has heard them and been unimpressed? It is a lot of money but I may take a chance on it. Anyone think I can do better at my price point. I will be buying a new amp after I choose a speaker.
pal
Pal...It probably means that he doesn't like ported speakers, and this is one potential problem he can cite about them. I suggest that you listen for yourself. By the way I prefer sealed speakers myself, but it's your nickle.
"I have had someone tell me that because this is a ported design, I will be able to hear the port."

I had someone tell me something equally idiotic once. As a result, I no longer speak with him.
PAL if you find a Music Reference RM9 MK11 to go with the CARAVELLE.I Promise you want be Disappointed at all.We`re talking about Rich Rich musical sound quality here.Not dark,not a warm sound.A full Rich sound.I`ll let Ozzy62 expland the difference,he has the RM9 and I have the RM9 MK11.
Man, this thread has being going on so long, I forgot what we were talking 'bout. Oh yeah, the Caravelles. BTB, there is a Yba Integre on the 'gon for sale. I owned this baby for 7 hears. 50 of the best SS watts these ears have ever heard. You won't be disappointed. And if you are? Sell it back on the 'gon for what you paid. Also, there's a few Brystons, as well. Owned the 4B in my Maggie days. Another nice one, though I'd grab the integre over the Bryston. just a little fwiw. Pal, this is a very personal choice. You'll get recommendations up the whazoo. And all probably worth checking into. You're soon going to have a pair of speakers that will do justice to just about anything you hook up to them. Fasten your seatbelt. You may, also, be disappointed in some amps. Great speakers have a way of showing up the inherent weaknesses of other components, as well.