A lot of hype about PS Audio, deservedly so ?

Hi, have been reading a lot about PS Audio BHK serie and their top Dac.
Do they deserve all the praise they are given, and do they hit way over their price class?

Also, how is the production quality?
gryphongryph
Thanks for all the replies guys, it is not my intention in any way to put the company down, I am very interested in their product line, got a nice quote on their top dac, the signature preamplifier and the 250 amp to use with my Graham Audio LS 5/9.
how would you compare PS Audio to companies like Luxman and Accuphase and how would you say the sound signature would compare or be different to them ?
Or just the sound signature in general, I like detail, but hate thin or overly detailed sound, especially in the higher midrange and treble.
One thing that worries me a bit is the list price and the actual price, it seams that the seller can give a big discount on the product, which feels a bit disconcerting, I don’t mind a good discount, but am a bit worried about what the real prices are, and maybe it shows in the resale value?... 
I feel that the PS Audio "hype" is warranted.  For my system, their BHK 300 mono's and their Signature preamp proved to be compelling fits.  They power a pair of TAD CR-1's, and I find the total system sound to be very revealing, while giving the timbre and harmonic structure of music that is the best I have heard.  If they were overly hyped types of gear, my TAD's would make 'em scream!  (TAD's need to be influenced away from that edge, IME.)  I just feel like I get an uncanny view into the recording studio or venue with each different record I play, with the differences being starkly revealed, but not at the cost of the music.  In fact, I feel that emotional connection to the music is a BHK strength.  I guess you can tell that I really like the BHK gear.

I was able to audition them in my system at length before deciding to purchase (Audio Surgeon is my dealer for these, and he is very good to work with for auditions).  They ushered out a VAC Phi 200 amp (I believe that no tube amp is actually up to the task of driving the TAD's, so....) and a VAC Renaissance Signature II preamp, which I had enjoyed for 7 years.

I have tweaked them by rolling the triode input tubes (a must, IME, for best sound), and I did end up feeding them with a PS Audio P10 regenerator which all of my gear loves (especially my Lampizator Goldengate DAC).  At this point I am just working on my analog front end for improvements, and grinning.

I can see how some get a skeptical sense about PS Audio, as Paul does have a tendency to seem a bit of a "marketing" focused guy, and it can feel like he is "over-selling" his wares at times.  And their gear does seem to get discounted strongly off of list price.  But I believe Paul and company truly do care about delivering great sounding gear that they stand behind with first rate customer service.  My impression is that their recent DAC, preamp, and amp products do "punch above their weight class", as tired as that statement may be.
Do you hear any hiss from your speakers when no music is playing, or does the music come from a pitch black background as they say ?
I own a DirectStream DAC, BHK Signature 300 monoblocks, LANRover, and two P10s and a P5.  This is the real thing. They bring out the very best in a speaker’s performance. (There is no hiss, BTW.) My highest compliment:  they make the music emotionally engaging.