Modwright Preamp Owners.

I am asking which preamp you replaced with your Modwright LS100. In addition what preamp replaced your Modwright LS100?
dpm2340
My LS-100 replaced a Consonance Cyber 222 mkii, which replaced a Wright Sound WLA12A. As you can see, I'm a fan of the 6SN7.   :-)   The LS-100 has been terrific in my system, especially after procuring some Sophia 6SN7s and a Synergy HiFi 5AR4. I've had it for 4 years now, longer than any previous preamp, and I've no desire to upgrade.
I have had a full weekend with my newly acquired used LS-100 and am finding it quite nice. It came with Sophia Electric 6SN7s and Mullard GZ34 tubes and I had some extra 12AU7 NOS Mullards around for the phono section. Sound is noticeably more detailed and soundstage improved over my Conrad Johnson LS17. My amplifier (DNA-1) has a lot of gain so I don’t need the higher gain phono tubes. The preamp is more impressive in person that in photos...its big and nicely built. Had to fine tune my DACs output to get the volume correct, one negative on the LS-100 is the volume dial isn’t as precise but that’s nit picking a bit....its lush and dynamic. I’ll be keeping this for a while and selling my current setup soon. Also got positive girlfriend feedback on the upgrade...always a bonus.

Went from a Jolida Music Envoy pre to the Modwright LS-100.  Had solid state MCormack Line Drive before the Jolida.  Wanted to try tubes.  Liked them both, but couldn't get used to the tube noise.  Believe me, I spent plenty of cash on various expensive, as well as inexpensive tubes, but just couldn't adjust.  Loved the sound, except for the noise.  Had a lot of bad luck with noisy tubes so I went back to solid state with an Ayre K-1xe and haven't changed a thing since.  Spending money on music instead.