A lot of hype about PS Audio, deservedly so ?

Hi, have been reading a lot about PS Audio BHK serie and their top Dac.
Do they deserve all the praise they are given, and do they hit way over their price class?

Also, how is the production quality?
gryphongryph
They do the assembly in Boulder, the product forms are stamped here in the US as well.  I did ask one of their techs if anything was manufactured in China, he said nothing is.  That may not apply to their older offerings, but the amps/pre/direct stream flavors are all manufactured here.

To add to other commentary, I had been a long time McIntosh owner, I dumped every piece after I demo’ed the amps.

Had an issue with my Direct Stream Junior, the Network Bridge was dead on arrival, they sent me a return receipt.  Once that was marked as “in transit” by FedEx, they overnighted a new one for a Saturday delivery, at no cost to me.  That’s unheard of.
I've been buying PS Audio components one by one ever since getting the DS Junior DAC when it first came out a few years ago.  I guess I got hooked, I was so impressed with the sound.  I've been progressively spending more $ on components as I've been upgrading to their gear, so I can't offer lots of direct sound quality comparisons to other gear in a similar price range, but I can say I've been very happy.

Add one more compliment on to the pile of others regarding PS Audio's customer support. 

Paul's Posts and their Copper digital magazine are also good reads.  
I have their new dac with the bridge, excellent. When it’s time to upgrade my amp/pre, ps audio bhk pieces will be the 1st I audition
I got their Stellar S300 a month ago...it's incredible...really. I didn't know an amp could make such a huge difference in sound and I was coming from a solid state luxman beast.
I'm trading up for two M700 monos and their working with me, getting me a great deal. To say the least...I'm really stoked on PS audio
I own the DirectStream DAC and never dreamed a component with an MSRP OF 6k could deliver audio equal to or better than vinyl. This unit is SUPERB and heartily recommend. And PS Audio provides firmware updates at no charge and the latest update made a great DAC sound even better. I also own the P10 Power plant and this also has delivered a meaningful improvement to my system. 

The company has great phone support and as aside, I also auditioned the BHK Mono blocks and was duly impressed.