Wolf Audio music servers

I recently purchased a Wolf Audio Alpha 2 music server. If you considering purchasing one of these I would be glad to do a write up as to my experience and impressions. This will take me some time so let me know and I will do it this afternoon after I get some projects done.
128x128lwin
Hi Genez: Thanks for the response. I can download music, access Goggle but as far as I can tell that is about it. To be candid I am just interested in music playback so it probably has computer capabilities that I have not found yet. I did watch as Joseph eliminated a bunch of standard Windows programs.
I’ve recently migrated to a modified Wolf Alpha 2. The A2 runs Gen 7 Kaby Lake  Quad core CPU (HT to 8 cores) on a Gigabyte board. The OS is Windows 10 Pro. There’s a customized internal silent 240W power supply, galvanically isolated USB audio, top of the line SSD (OS and media are on separate drives) and RAM components, plethora of other I/O options (HDMI, USB 3.1/C and USB 3, dual gigabit Ethernet, Wi-Fi, optical, multi-channel mini rca etc). All components have been extensively tested for congruence. The OS/BIOS/source software are optimized. The A2 is fanless, and completely silent. Its case is solid and thick and heavy, exactly what I needed to run off any passing thoughts of jitter etc. @lwin @genez what this adds up to is a fully functioning PC (not just a music server). Keep in mind, the Wolf Audio folks are BUSY. My somewhat informed sense is that you will be seeing Wolf servers and hearing about them more and more. Also, these machines are built to function as multimedia, full-home solutions — audio, video, multi-room, you name it. So, if you’re in the market for an awesome audio source, take a hard look. If you want an awesome audio source AND an awesome everything else, take a hard look. If there’s interest, I can take a shot at writing up how the A2 sounds; and though these things take time for a novice like myself, I’m happy to give some thoughts on how it compares to my dedicated ASUS ZenBook (w/ AudiophileOptimizer), and my micro and the ultra Rendus. Cheers! PS I’m unaffiliated to Wolf, just a fan. 
Rdrockt990 we would enjoy reading your write up on how the Alpha2 sounds and if you can compare to other servers you have had or listened to that would be excellent also. 
@lwin , I too am interested in hearing more about the Wolf servers. I have a question on a slightly different topic. I noticed you use Jriver and Roon. Do you hear any difference in sound quality between the two?
Hi Lancelock. I prefer JRiver to Roon. I think it sounds better but Roon can fool you as to sound quality.I think it plays louder than JRiver . I find navigating the JRiver library is easier. I am debating whether or not to renew Roon next month.