Binding Post Jumpers - New Product!!!

Here is a new product from KLE Innovations...
https://kleinnovations.com/kle-innovations-klei-products/klei-qseries/klei-qseries-speaker-binding-p...

I have not tried them, but I have tried many of their other speaker cables and I have tried the Banana plugs used on them.

The Banana plugs allow you to plug the speaker cables directly into the back of them

All of their products are outstanding and work extremely well - I have no reason to believe these will not live up to their stellar reputation

Enjoy - Steve
williewonka
Whitestix, I agree with you regarding the Duelund and Western Electric wire. Grannyring originally made the suggestion to me and I'm happy.
Duelund tinned - copper in cotton oil impregnated wire. 16 gauge going to my top speaker terminals and 12 gauge going to my lower speaker terminals. Terminated with the KLE Bananas.
Also a pair of speaker cables made with the Heavy Duty Western Electric 10 gauge wire.
FYI - The signal conductors of my speaker cables is currently....

https://www.takefiveaudio.com/products/334-mil-spec-16-awg-silver-plated-copper-wire-green-cryo-trea...

The neutral is...
https://www.takefiveaudio.com/products/1683-belden-9497-cryo-treated/

The cables resolve to a very high degree and provide exceptional dynamic performance, with a deep controlled bass, exceptional clarity and a spacious 3D image.

However, most of their superb abilities is actually due to the Helix geometry.

Adopting a more conventional geometry where signal and neutral conductors run side by side will probably not yield close to the same results.

I did look at Duelund wire, but the fact it is "tinned", which is not as conductive as silver plate, put me off

The Beldon Mil Spec 16 AWG Silver Plated Copper wire is a little more economical than the tinned Duelund and even more economical than the Silver plated Duelund version.

Note: I have found through a lot of experimentation...
- that the neutral can be constructed from a little lower quality conductor without degrading performance.
- PROVIDED:  it is at least twice the gauge of the signal conductor 

But again, that is using the Helix geometry - I cannot comment on how that design approach might impact conventional geometries, but I have read that it will provide some noticeable improvements.

Personally - I don’t think there is much difference between the Beldon or the Duelund conductors from a sound quality perspective. Both will provide very good sound quality

Regards - Steve

Night and day difference between Duelund and Belden sound. Don’t let your preconceived notions of tinned wire cloud or block an open minded hearing of this great wire. I had the same conventional knowledge and thinking. This wire has lots of folks selling off high dollar cables made of silver and copper. I am just one of them. Belden is closed in and dark sounding compared to Duelund. Two very different sonic signatures and designs actually.

Supra also makes tinned wire, but it also has a different sonic signature from Duelund. You have to consider the type of copper used, tinning process employed, and the all important dialectric.  Duelund uses natural cotton fibers impregnated in oil and that certainly impacts the resulting sound also. Tinning is but one attribute in the total recipe. 

Easily the best value in cable I have ever experienced and I have owned and tried MANY.

Give it 150 hours of burn in and smile big when you sell your $3000 cables.
Easily the best value in cable I have ever experienced and I have owned and tried MANY.
Same here.....both the WE and the Duelund wire   
@grannyring - Have you tried the actual Beldon wire I used?

https://www.takefiveaudio.com/products/334-mil-spec-16-awg-silver-plated-copper-wire-green-cryo-trea...

If you did try it - did you use it in a Helix geometry cable?

I must admit I do not find it "closed in" and "dark sounding" at all - extremely spacious with a huge image and pinpoint placement of musicians.

Also, the impact of the dielectric tends to be reduced when employing a helix geometry because the conductors are almost at right angles with each other, resulting in very little surface area contact - hence low capacitance and low inductance

OK - so now you got me wondering.

Damn you - I thought I was done :-)