Aftermarket Fuses

Can I set the ground rules up front?? I hope so. There are two camps. One who can hear different audible reproduction using aftermarket fuses. The second camp can not justify in theory, or can not hear a difference in fuses. Fine. I respect both camps. Can we hold this discussion to those who can hear an audible difference in fuses?? Can we? If so, what is your choice in aftermarket fuses and describe, please, what you hear.
imgoodwithtools
Geoff says
"In fact, it appears some aftermarket fuses are lower rated based on the number of reports of premature blown fuses. Nice try though! Now, if you had said that aftermarket fuses use purer and or better conductors then we’d be getting somewhere."

Purer and better conductors = premature blown fuses?  Wouldn't the purer and better conductor result in less resistance and heat and not blow?
jetter
Geoff says
"In fact, it appears some aftermarket fuses are lower rated based on the number of reports of premature blown fuses. Nice try though! Now, if you had said that aftermarket fuses use purer and or better conductors then we’d be getting somewhere."

to which Jitter replied,

Purer and better conductors = premature blown fuses? Wouldn't the purer and better conductor result in less resistance and heat and not blow?

>>>>>But didn’t say purer and better conductors = premature blown fuses. You did. There are any number of reasons for prematurely blown fuses, for both aftermarket AND stock fuses. What I actually said was the reason aftermarket fuses sound better is purer and better conductors, among other things obviously. You know, as opposed to higher fuse ratings. Follow?

Back to the original subject. Has anyone compared the Brimar to the Synergistic Research Black or Blue fuse? Which sounds better and in what way?

The Brimar’s are out of my price bracket, but in the two locations I’ve tried both the SR Blue and the Audio Magic Ultimate Beeswax, a DirectStream dac and P10 regenerator, I’ve liked the latter far more. In fact, I found, and still find, the Ultimate transformative, something I didn’t expect and have not experienced with other fuse changes over the years. I recently posted a relatively full comparison of the Blue and Ultimate on What’s Best forum fuses thread. What I'm trying to figure out now, before spending more, is whether a change is worth it in a pair of subs. I just posted a new topic under Speakers asking about that.
Synergistic blue gives more dynamics and a more open sound.The best in my system for sure.