Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Live acoustical music is my fav and one of the reasons I enjoyed my time in New Orleans so much. There were musicians performing at practically every street corner. While reproducing the sound of such live music isn't possible IMO getting as close to it as I can is my goal. Maybe I should just move to New Orleans, forgo having an audio system and sit on Bourbon Street all day listening to live performers while enjoying gumbo! 

Hello guys, just wanted to drop you a line. I got my TDAI 2170 in and have been playing with it a bit. The DI and it are magic, I sat there last night grinning like a fool. The chain was good, I pulled 10k worth of DACs decraps and amps out of the chain and this thing sound better in every way. I have some major room treatment, but with the Focus on my LP, the sound is something special. I’m hearing singing from right between my ears from the right and left and even stuff behind me. I alternated between grinning and laughing. I’m hearing new voices and nuance in recordings I’ve listened to 100s of times.

The 2170 is awesome because you can just get to listening a lot sooner. We are tweakers by nature, but it can be frustrating especially when you have WAF issues. I would highly recommend this RC for anyone with room issues and it will even shine in a very acoustically good room.

A huge thanks to you guys who recommended it, you know who ya are. :)

If you are on the fence about this unit, just get it!

JT
That 2170 makes every single speaker I have placed on it sound just wonderful after room correction. Mine will never leave! Right now it is playing some Living Voice OBX RW speakers beautifully. These speakers are my current project. LV speakers were “made” for tube amps, but the 2170 is magic with these speakers also. 

Enjoy! Most likely still breaking in as it does need up to 400 hours.  

The 2170 is very special on the DI speakers.