Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli

Does any one know if the extra resistor comes with the upgraded crossover option?

Thanks

All current DI speakers come this way stock and have been for some months now...just not sure how many months. It is his latest.   
@grannyring

It also looks like https://www.hdplex.com/ has some interesting stuff that would work nicely.

I found a way to shoot you a PM and have done so... it sure is not intuitive.... 
Pertaining to this upgrade timeline, the Electrons I originally had I estimate were built between Sept. 29th and Oct. 4th. The D.I.'s I swapped them out for were built about Dec.15th.
Performance besides the obvious extra lower octave, I noticed a smoother, more organic presentation, with a slightly deeper sound stage with the D.I.'s.

Remembering a post by Eric where he made a statement similar to (people who have been on the fence about buying the D.I.'s now is the time) had me wondering at the time exactly why he made that statement.

You can find Eric's post on this thread, page 74 dated 11-7-2017.

FWIW based on this stuff my guess is the update was implemented somewhere in October 2017.

LP

@grannyring Thanks so much for the update... very glad you're still posting (and educating).