Vandersteen 2Wq subwoofers with M5-HP crossovers - help needed

I have been happily using a pair of Vandy 2Wq subs with single-ended M5-HP crossovers for a few years now. My system was dialed in the way I like it (bass a bit on the full side, but still tight and defined). I just had my amplifier repaired and upgraded, and the new input impedance is 22k ohms vs. the 10k ohms before the upgrade. I followed the Vandersteen recommendation for the jumper settings in the M5-HP (6 and 7 only, "on" or not open), and the bass is just about MIA altogether. As per the Vandy web site, I disregarded the chart on the case of the M5-HP and followed the chart on the web site.  Because I am an idiot, I didn’t bother to mark down the settings of the jumpers prior to changing them. Anybody have any suggestions for me that will restore the bass? I am pretty sure the issue is the jumper settings. Thanks in advance!
bondmanp
@bondmanp  Unbelievable coincidence.  I just sent my primary away for significant upgrades and pulled out my 22k input impedance Adcom GFA-555 back-up amp.  I have two 2wq subs. paired to my Treo CTs.  I would suggest setting the crossover to 10k.  That means you want switches 2,4,7 ON.  

When I have my 100k main amp in system I have the crossover set to 75k.  Integrates beautifully.

Please try 10k  I really hope it works well for you!
+1 hifiman.
If you find the bass lacking, just move down a step. The M5-HP settings list is on the Vandersteen site.
And, you can always call Johnny Rutan at audioconnection. He is only second to Mr. V himself.
B
The 10k setting for Bondmanp's amp would be the one step down from his 20k input imp. Just as Hifiman5 stated. That should restore the bass. One has to be careful not to go to low below the input imp. as this can damage the subs internal amplifier. This is according to Richard V.
Correction. I see his amp is now at 22k. Was told you can experiment one or two steps down. Using caution of course...
Sounds like 10 K should work but confirm it .
 If you go to Vandersteen website under resources download the Vandertones make a CD or file turn preamp volume down.
 track 27 is 1000 hz track 31 is 80 HZ  get a Voltmeter set to AC Volts looks like a sideways  s snake and connect probes clipped to amps speaker posts Red is Plus Black is Minus
Play track 27 and slowly raise preamps Volume up till Volt meter says 1 V AC then play track 31 if your dips are set right it should now read.707
 once you get it set a few days of run in should sound great again.
  JohnnyR