Who makes budget speaker cables which are truly “good” or “exceptional” in quality?

A dealer of mine convinced me into buying Analysis Plus speakers cables that I have enjoyed for a few years now. I noticed some other companies making speaker cables for many multiples of $1k and wondered how many truly good companies are making budget speaker cables nowadays? Who are they? What are the prices?  I had Blue Jean speaker cables some years back and thought they were as good as the Analysis Plus brand I have now. What is your brand? 
128x1282psyop
I second Dueland from PartsConnexion.com
2. Supra Cables
3. audioquest
4. Kimber Kables
5. Canare
however having spent thousands on IC and speaker cables nothing really beats Dueland cables from from Parts Connexion
The Schmitt cables sold on here are excellent in tone and resolution AND, bring a lower noise level to the party than any other I've heard , A revelation at low price .
Call me a HiFi pleb, but try "Ugly Cable:  https://www.uglycable.com.au/ and go for a reel of 16AWG OFC cable and you then you can spent big on the connectors.
Tunis' silver plated copper cables.  They sell here on Audiogon, are very reasonable pricewise and sound superb.
My most recent experiments with speaker cables have been with Virtue Audio Nirvana's. Right out of the box  they sounded better than the Blue Jeans Belden I was using- and over the course of about 100 hours the Nirvana cable steadily improved.  Jason Terpstra is the fellow who assembles the cables, which include IC's and more. His cables are easy to handle and look quite nice.

Great customer service and return policy.