Jeff Rowlands Amp and Dac vs. VAC amp and DAC

Hello, I am new to this forum but I have a question. I am trying to pair an amp + DAC with my Wilson Sabrinas. I have listened to Jeff Rowlands integrated with the Aeris DAC. And the VAC Sigma integrated with the Aeris DAC. Price is a factor and so is space. Does the 625 need a pre-amp? Any suggestions or thoughts? 
rinpoche
In terms of ARC, I don't know -- it just didn't touch me the way that the JR did. It was lovely and I even paired an ARC preamp with the JR amp -- so nice -- but overall I went with the Corus. The VAC was also gorgeous. I am just not sure that for all uses a tube amp is the way for me to go. The 625 does not need a preamp. It sounds amazing just with the Aeris in my opinion. BUT, I wanted the fullness that I think a preamp brings to the system. I was fortunate to receive one as a gift so that was a no-brainer for me. Still, I think I would have gone that route anyway. I stack the 625 and Corus so space is not an issue. Not saying this is a good thing to do, but it is better than not having them -- if I had more space and longer cables I might spread things out a bit more, but I don't. It also has to look good. So, whatever one you decide on is the right one for you. In this line up you can't make a wrong choice (in my opinion). Also, you might start with the Aeris and 625S -- then when your listening plateaus -- add in the Corus (or tube amp). I find the PSU is going to be a welcome addition to this set up. 

By the way, I should clarify that it is the Jeff Rowland 625 S amp that I am referring to. 
all the best! Rinpoche
@rinpoche You are in for a great treat--the Aeris+Corus+PSU combo is very good at the beginning and superb after the burn in is completed. I run my combo with JR M925s and couldn't be happier with the results.
Enjoy!
Al
Thank you Al. That is so sweet. I am very happy. And I feel very fortunate to even be having this conversation. I look forward to finding that sweet listening experience. Wow M925S !!! You must have quite a room.