Dynaudio Contour 30 vs Confidence C2 comparisons

Hey all, first time poster long time browser.

I currently own Dynaudio C1 platinum for the L/R fronts (midsized room), and I'm looking to get a bit fuller sound top to bottom from the larger floor standing models... ie the C2 or Contour 30. I have no means to audition either, but I know I absolutely love my C1s. Just interested in any opinions from people that have heard either/both of these models. I THINK I know what to expect with the C2, but with the contour line being remade and bumped up in price has me intrigued. I absolutely love the clean looks of the Contour 30, but I worry I'd be taking a step back from Confidence. I also have been hearing murmuring of an updated confidence line, which I'm sure (if indeed that is the case) will be priced even higher, way out of my budget.

ANY honest opinions (or facts for that matter) are welcomed and thanks in advance!
Jeff

scaf_007
Post removed 
So being that this thread has bloomed into something more than it's title, what suggestions would anyone have for a dedicated 2 channel preamp to go with dynaudio confidence or the newer contour series? I'm not about to announce a TKO for my marantz av8802a as it's a great piece of gear. The analogue section was not an afterthought as they improved it considerably over past generations. I'll admit, though, a solid preamp has a HUGE part to play in the overall picture. What are the thoughts on using the current marantz pm 10 as an integrated 2 channel for music, then using it as a 2 channel amp for the front left/right (over an anthem p2) for movies and the like?
If you're happy with the Marantz sound then I see no reason to not try a Marantz IA. There are tons of options so budget and sound preference will dictate your choice. Some options that seem to work well with Dyn are Naim, Hegel, Musical Fidelity, Belles, Octave and many more. 
So recently I was able to sell off my paradigm signature s6 v3 and an svs sb13+ subwoofer for cold card cash. I want honest opinions and a no sales man approach. I still haven't heard a convincing argument of the confidence c2 vs contour 30. I already know how special the current confidence c1 is.. in fact, the guy that bought my paradigms was completely blown away how much presence and bass they had. I just want to know if anyone has compared the new contour series to the acclaimed (and rightfully so) confidence platinum line. I'm well aware that sooner or later a new confidence line will arrive. I just don't want to take a step back in terms of overall realism to a minor gain in bass.. 
Sincerely looking for anyone that has 1st hand experience. Thanks!

A bit surprised that no one has come out of the woodwork to comment on a direct comparison between the "higher end" but older Confidence line versus a companion model from the newer but "lower end" Contour. In particular, I'm curious about the new Contour 60 vs a (used) Confidence C4, since both are around the same ballpark price.

Thoughts???

thanks!