Still looking for speakers in the 10-20,000 range

I’ve heard Proacs, Personas 3 and 5, Ryans, Wilsons, Wilson Benesch, Monitor Audios, B and Ws and several others in the 10-$20,000 range.  My favorite so far is the KEF Reference 3.  I would consider the Reference 5 but, as I’ve posted before, there is no place to hear them within 400 miles. Still plan to hear the Focal 2 and 3. Unless I love the Focals, I'm inclined to either go with the KEF Reference 3 or wait a couple of months (or more) to check out the new Magico A3.  My room is 24x18.  I have Audio Research electronics and 20 plus year old Proac Response 3.5 speakers.  It’s been a long process and I’m not sure if I’ll be relieved or disappointed when it ends.  Hard to decide if the Magico’s are worth waiting for.  Thoughts?
fast
I don’t know what your listening to and how but Spendor, Focal, B&W I like Spendor with a nice Tube amp and Vinyl mostly British setup there.  Focal runs the home theatre setup, and the top of the line B&w and Focal easily out price your budget but as far as audio differences Spendor and mid level Focals have them beat or on same level.  Spendor D7 are around $7-8 grand and with a nice amp It is hard to beat.  If your looking for design within your home.  I like Focal all day long.  So it comes down to your preference & your ultimate use!  Good luck!  
As already mentioned, Daedalus speakers are well worth checking out. Very high quality and craftsmanship built in each design, not to mention wonderful sound that they produce.  
I have to go along with bassdude and the others about the Legacy Audio Aeris... If you listen to the Aeris (or pretty much any of the Legacy line up) your search will be over, then you can just sit back and enjoy the music. For the record I don't have the Aeris (yet), but I do have a pair of the Focus SE's and a couple sets of the Studio HD's.

My Legacy's not only blew away my Klipsch (RF-7II), but stomped a mud hole in them...

Also the wife factor will be taken care of, the wood work of a Legacy is top shelf, and with so many different finishes there is bound to be one that will fix your wife's decor.
I would second the Confidence C2/REL recommendation.   I auditioned the Sopra 2's as well and had no hesitation in going the Dynaudio route.
With my electronics, the Focals were harsh and didn't handle complicated  stretches of music well .   They were faster than the Dyn's and probably soundstaged as well.  In the end, the Dyn's did more things better and nothing badly.  The base was alright, but the REL made it better and improved imaging as well.   Different electronics or different music might lead to different conclusions.
Lot's of good options depending on your taste.  I've heard most of the recommendations and for my ear many are tilted up too much in the high end, but others love that sound.  I will often use the term WAF, but to me that just stereotypes us.  My wife and daughter hate that expression as they too care about the sound of the music more than the looks. If anything, I'm more into everything looking great, lol.  That's why I paid a small uncharge to have my Quatro's painted, lol....I do get a ton of complements on the paint job.  Even teh electrician who installed 4" daylight LED's over them said they were nicer than his car's finish, LOL...

Sorry, not meant to put down the WAF deal, but many of us also care about looks and functionality of our systems since we can't have dedicated rooms.  Good suggestions for auditions for sure.