Mofi Ultra Tracker, reviews, opinions?

I can't seem to find much about the Mofi line of cartridges, in particular the Ultra Tracker.  Any reviews or opinions are appreciated.
fixedincome
The innards are built by Audio Technica and it’s basically a VM line in a different body. It’s a great MM cartridge.
I have the Ultradeck Plus with the Ultra Tracker cartridge. I think it sounds great. Even better than my previous Clearaudio Champion Level II with a Benz Ace MC cartridge. Music sounds full and rich instead of lean and clinical. In the 2k range, I'd take this table and cartridge over anything.
Glad you're enjoying the Ultradeck. A very interesting option in it's price range, and not surprised you like as much as you do. Someone I trust very much was very impressed with the UT Cartridge, as far as MM cartridges go. In the price range, I think Well Tempered is another really musical table. That, just to come full circle with my thoughts. No affiliation with WT, just a happy owner. I'd like to hear the Ultradeck with a good MC, like the EMT, or wood body Denon 103. Is it safe to assume your income is fixed..? (-: