Morrow IC's

I just noted that Morrow has a Christmas and New Year's sale right now.  35% off.  I am looking at buying a pair of IC's from them since they have a good Money Back Guarantee and trial period.  No lose situation.

I can't find many reviews from people that have used the Morrow MA 1.1 or MA 2 IC's.  

Anyone have any experience with either of these cables?  Both are in my price range with the discount.  
will62
His biggest effort at pure unabashed P.T. Barnum-huxterism is to think that advertising a $10,000 speaker cable will imbue his product with the image of being a true worthy competitor to the established big boys on the block. Go to this forum's sale page for speaker cable and he has not one, not two, not three, but four paid advertisements for the same $10,000 farce that surely no one-no one-has paid even $4,000 for and never would. Nobody seems to call him on it even though I have no doubt most of us think it. Pure unmitigated gall and posturing akin to advertising a Chrysler Cordoba using Ricardo Montalban to talk about rich Corinthian leather; in other words, pure horseshit and painting lipstick on a three legged sow. If I didn't have better things to do, I would challenge him to produce one sales receipt, name of the sucker redacted, to prove that he has sold even a single one of his $10,000 speaker cables for a penny more than 40% of his artificially inflated huxter-prices. If I sound self-loathing, trust me, I am. I fell for his crap for a short time in a desperate attempt to achieve cable-nirvana at common-man prices. I F'd up, I trusted him. My 1L Commercial Instruments professor, the much loved Prof Charles Whaley, taught us bright eyed naive students, "Gall is All". He was right. 
400 hours of burn in time is about equal to 16.5 days of continuous audio playback.  A small price to pay for a 60 day money back guarantee.  Obviously you have to be firmly committed (and I don't mean to a nut farm) to really trying out these cables before you buy them.  I am.
All I wanted was a little feedback on these cables.  Please don't hijack my thread with the politics of whether or not you think Morrow is a reputable company.  Take it somewhere else.
@will62 

My Morrow 1.1 IC's just arrived Friday.  Have them burning in using a tuner to amp for the next three weeks.  Will try them after the 400 hour burn in is complete.  Will report back with the results.

Looking forward to your impressions and how these cables work out in your system. 
Will62 I have Morrow MA4, MA5, SP4 and a phono cable and have been satisfied with all of the them. 

Not sure Fsonics beef with Mike but I am taking it with a grain of salt. Most reviews I have read are very positive and Mike seems like a stand up guy. He has treated me with respect. Have another friend who has been on the cable merry go round and finds Morrow a terrific bang for the buck and thinks his cables perform on a higher level than most anywhere around their price range.