Binding Post Jumpers - New Product!!!

Here is a new product from KLE Innovations...
https://kleinnovations.com/kle-innovations-klei-products/klei-qseries/klei-qseries-speaker-binding-p...

I have not tried them, but I have tried many of their other speaker cables and I have tried the Banana plugs used on them.

The Banana plugs allow you to plug the speaker cables directly into the back of them

All of their products are outstanding and work extremely well - I have no reason to believe these will not live up to their stellar reputation

Enjoy - Steve
williewonka
Bill, as long as its something I can put (attach) to my cable cooker I'd be happy to do it for you. All I'd ask is for you to pick up the shipping cost both ways.
 Ok, these are now pretty much broken in. Anyone want to buy 16 of these connectors? Not! Ha! 

They have settled down and did take the better part of 100 hours. Still a smidgin more brilliance in the upper mids and highs compared to my bare wire, but now delivered in a smooth and musical manner. They are very smooth and resolving while maintaining the all important musicality. Nice find and thanks to the OP and LAK for making us aware! 
What do you now like compared to before? Do you think more hours of play time would be beneficial. Williewonka suggested more than 120hrs.

Has anyone tried the KLE jumpers?
Yes burn in is required for best sound. It took about 100 hours or so before they totally smoothed out and let the full, natural beauty of my cable come through. I’d say that both the body and smoothness of the mids and highs improved over the 100 hours.

Since these are soldered both the connector and solder joints need run in time. I do wish these were solderless. The designer would do well to offer a set screw type of design for best sound IMHO. Solder has a sound and it does not conduct as well as both the wire or connector it joins together. This could be done pretty simply. 

They are nice sounding connectors and I like the overall design and quality very much.