Binding Post Jumpers - New Product!!!

Here is a new product from KLE Innovations...
https://kleinnovations.com/kle-innovations-klei-products/klei-qseries/klei-qseries-speaker-binding-p...

I have not tried them, but I have tried many of their other speaker cables and I have tried the Banana plugs used on them.

The Banana plugs allow you to plug the speaker cables directly into the back of them

All of their products are outstanding and work extremely well - I have no reason to believe these will not live up to their stellar reputation

Enjoy - Steve
williewonka
Glad you like the KLE bananas, me too, very much. 

I am still using and enjoying the KLE bananas as an adapter and I am still amazed at the improvement of the sound by using them as an adapter. It works and that is all that is important for me and that is great for us. I think that they are relatively cheap, relative to the sound improvement.

All part of the fun and quite amazing but I guess that we probably shouldn’t be surprised because there other products can also be quite amazing.

Has anyone tried the KLE jumpers?
You must have three hands! One feeding solder, one holding the iron, and one holding the screwdriver. I like the idea a lot, but impossible to do while feeding solder. Can do it if just reheating and setting two more heavily tinned parts. Thanks for the tip!

I use tinned Duelund wire which won’t oxidize and still like the idea of a properly designed solderless banana. Wonder if the builder reads this thread? I sense he is.
I guess I prefer soldering to screws, although I am a bit lazy nowadays, but I guess everyone has a preference. I used to build alot of DIY amps, preamps, speakers, perhaps too many. There are lots of good components available, nowadays, so I find no real need to DIY, at least at the moment, to enjoy my music. I guess the main thing is that enjoying listening to music is also fun.

This has worked for me... you can use a small hobby vice, put a cheap banana upside down in the vice (like a Radio Shack banana), and put the back of the KLE banana pin onto the cheap banana pin held in the vice. Guess what, the vice acts like the third hand, that you mentioned, and you now have your 2 hands free to hold the wire, small screw driver, solder, and iron. The cheap banana held in the vice also acts as a useful heat sink. You can also do something like this to hold a circuit board to make soldering much easier.

Tin definitely oxidizes, doesn’t it? I am sure I have seen tin go quite blackish but maybe I am wrong. Just did a google and it appears that tin is resistant to oxidization but I wonder just how much and for how long.

Is this correct... the Duelund wire uses an oiled material which helps prevent wire oxidation and damps wire vibration?

The thread is about the KLE jumpers but I guess no one has tried them, as yet?
Correct me if I'm wrong with my thinking here.
If I have the KLE Bananas and use the same good Duelund wire that I used when making my speaker cables, let's say 5 inches of wire per two Bananas X 4, then I've made my own KLE Jumpers using Duelund wire?