Binding Post Jumpers - New Product!!!

Here is a new product from KLE Innovations...
https://kleinnovations.com/kle-innovations-klei-products/klei-qseries/klei-qseries-speaker-binding-p...

I have not tried them, but I have tried many of their other speaker cables and I have tried the Banana plugs used on them.

The Banana plugs allow you to plug the speaker cables directly into the back of them

All of their products are outstanding and work extremely well - I have no reason to believe these will not live up to their stellar reputation

Enjoy - Steve
williewonka
Correct me if I'm wrong with my thinking here.
If I have the KLE Bananas and use the same good Duelund wire that I used when making my speaker cables, let's say 5 inches of wire per two Bananas X 4, then I've made my own KLE Jumpers using Duelund wire?
@grannyring  and @lak  - RE: making jumpers

During the development of my helix speaker cables I found that if I made  the neutral conductor twice the gauge of the signal conductor it improved on sound quality.

I see from the images of their jumpers and high end cables that KLE Innovations employs a similar approach with their cables and jumpers.

Perhaps this would also be beneficial for your DIY jumpers?

Just a thought - Steve :-)
@williewonka Thanks for the suggestion. I'm actually not making any jumpers however in a different KLE Banana thread I beleave you recommended I do something simmular qirh the two wuns of Duelund 16 gauge wire on the upper speaker treminals and 12 gauge on the lower termanils. I will have to try it.