Anybody watch the Grammys tonight?

I was too busy listening to MUSIC on my analogue rig.  Sigh.  What am I missing?
jc4659
It was watched by 20% less then last year. This year political BS 
 many so called talents as in much rap  I don’t agree ,nor understand or want to .
compare back in the 60-70s for example R&B soul  these groups had great voices , musicians as well as classic sing writers. Smokey Robiinson ,Sam Coom, OtisReading ,Marvin Gay , Barry white ,booker T ,The temptations ,4 Tops 
Earth Wind And Fire Tower of Power Isley Brothers.  Herbie Hancock 
just to name a few . Today I donot see any on par . Bruno Mars is a very good talent ,not my cup of tea but ,I stil give credit where due. JZ $100million
for What ? I am totally baffled I don’t hear any semblance of  musical talent.
most certainly  not even close to the late Great Michael Jackson. I am from the classics baby boomer era . I am just too spoiled with all the Greats I have seen 
and appreciate greatly .
Haven't watched it for years...just not that entertaining anymore.

Celebrities sing and act mostly.  Then when put on an awards stage they have to do something other than that.  What do they do?  Try to come across as being more intelligent than we (in the audience) are by expressing a political opinion.  Got news for them, voice and acting talent does not a political science expert make.  And, as we all know, opinions are like buttholes...everyone has one and yours doesn't make you special.