Shopping at Goodwill anyone?

I check out Goodwill a couple times a month for CD's . the audio equipment is not much to speak of ...until today. I saw this pair of Yamaha NX-E150 bookshelf speakers. All wood thick cabinet, 4.5" coned woofer and 1" tweeter.  I picked them up and they felt pretty substantial by weight.  hum...$6.99 each what do I have to lose.  Got home and set them up , put on my favorite B S and Tears SACD and WOW!  I was blown away...great imaging and soundstage.  They sound 4x as big as they are!   Happy Hunting today!
128x128don_1
My point was the CEO and quite a few of the top officials pay themselves 500k and up salary’s. Not saying it’s totally out of line but compare that to the Salvation Army whose CEO gets paid 13k per year. 
@drabina  Generally that's about what I find at Goodwill.....not much. the LP section in AZ. is terrible. But I need to go more often and get lucky again.  I'd love to find some of the goods my peers have listed they found...wow those are some good finds!! 
@ mapman  Not heresy , its the thrill of the hunt no matter where you find it! Personally I was more excited about finding those speakers at Goodwill than when I purchase something brand new. 
I found ADS 710s there once but all the drivers had been pushed in. I passed. I did get an OPPO CD player with remote for $10 or so and I use that in my system today. The Seattle Goodwill posts their stuff on eBay all the time. They had Dahlquist 905 and an old Mac amp that was rusty recently. There's a Teac reel to reel that's been bid up to $158 on there now. They will not ship these larger items.