Integrateds: Why do they all SUCK?

I’m trying to find a HIGH QUALITY integrated that has:
1. A no-corners-cut real class A - A/B power stage.
2. A real, high quality analog preamp line stage.
3. A good phono stage.

Aside from a few very high end products, the above described integrateds seem not to exist. Why can’t I find a quality integrated? Do we just have to accept having a pile of boxes?
madavid0
What are you talking about?
Simaudio 700, Mark Levinson585, Ayre AX5 Twenty, Pass Labs int 250 are all regarded as outstanding. Your question doesn't indicate power or price considerations or if tubes are wanted so the likes of Audio research may or may not be of interest.  This is just for starters.
Try TOL vintage Japanese. Lyman, Kenwood Supreme, Sansui, Accuphase, and Pioneer all have the things you desire. They will simply need a complete refurb. A good refurb should run $500 +. Enjoy.
I’m trying to find a HIGH QUALITY integrated that has:
1. A no-corners-cut real class A - A/B power stage.
2. A real, high quality analog preamp line stage.
3. A good phono stage.

Aside from a few very high end products, the above described integrateds seem not to exist. Why can’t I find a quality integrated? Do we just have to accept having a pile of boxes?
I guess you never heard of the Parasound Halo Integrated. 160/270 wpc into 8 and 4 ohms, respectively. Has well-reviewed DAC and MC/MM phono stage.

Stereophile Class A recommended component. Priced at $2495, it is thousands of dollars less than anything else in that category.

The plain and simple FACT is that we are living in an age of absolute reference quality sound coming from compact and fairly priced all in 1 solutions and anyone that either does not or can not recognize that fact is condenmed to a life of "everything sucks" and they deserve it!!!