ATMA SPHERE SCHEMATIC for a UV-1 M/M.......

I have a Atma Sphere UV-1 without the Moving Magnet pre-amp section......I need a schematic so I can complete this project.....I don't mind paying a fair price for this schematic.......Let me know    Will
autospec
I had a very good friend one time.....His name was John Bedini.....He wouldn't share schematics either and I'm not sure that is the way to go.....There is a lot of fine equipment that either gets repaired poorly because of the lack of good information or is not repaired at all.....I see it every day with the Bedini amps.......I also respect Ralph's view-point......But I would like to do something with this little pre-amp and I would like to do it to Ralph's quality........Will 
I wouldn't want people to mis-understand me......I have nothing against Ralph, its his property and if he wants to keep it , that's OK with me.....I'm sure he doesn't mind me looking somewhere else for it......I've worked with Ralph before and he is a very nice person to deal with........This forum doesn't need to get carried away with this.......All I need is a schematic for my UV-1 M/M project             Will
Will, did the description of the circuit I gave you on the phone not work for you?
Ralph    I would hope that the work could be a little more technical than the description over the phone.....But what do I know........Why is there never a simple answer to a simple question........I will spend more time trying to get a schematic than I will ever spend doing the work........Who is served ??