Power Cables and Affects on Timing (and speed)?

I stumbled across an interesting finding (by accident) due to an earlier oversight on my part.

I will post what specifically occurred below.

PLEASE, this is for folks who are in the camp that find cables make a difference.

Have you found / noticed changes (or not) in musical timing due to power cords? If so, can you elaborate?

Thank you.

[Note: I ran a few searches for Timing and cables and did not find a previous thread dealing directly with this topic. There are posts related to PRAT. If you know of a specific / dedicated thread, please post the link. Thanks!]
Ag insider logo xs@2xdavid_ten
I’m actually referring to the wire itself which, in the case of power cords, is thin stranded wire. When I speak of directionality I am almost always referring to the metal conductor, not the plugs or the shielding. If a cable has shielding that’s directional then there are two types of directionality involved. The shield and the metal conductor. When I say Audioquest controls directionality of their cables and power cords I’m referring to controlling the direction of the conductors during the manufacturing process rather than having it be random.
@geoffkait   Thanks for clarifying. I'll look into what Audioquest is doing to get educated on this. 
Do you diy David? If so, try to make up some safe(!) powercords from +/-12awg solid core. About timimg, a well known trick in my area is to test the powercords polarity vs other components powercord, this can be heard specially in 3d and bass-timing. (50-60hz ac..)
 Powercords should never be plugged into an extensoin-cable but directly into the wall. If not possible then make up an extension from solid core, like this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ComTran-34888-14-2C-Solid-Shielded-Plenum-Fire-Alarm-Cable-Red-FPLP-CL3P-10...