Be Careful!

With static electricity in this cold dry winter.  I fried the right channel of my Classe Amp last night with the touch of a finger.  I usually have anti-static sheets in hand before touching anything but this time did not.

Good excuse to recap an old amp.
pops
I have one pair of very comfortable shoes (Skechers) that makes me get zapped from all metal objects (very unpleasant).  At home I walk barefoot, but at work I get zapped all the time.  I ended up saving these shoes for the rainy seasons.
That's incredible I never heard of such a thing as this static ele blowing equipment.I remember twice not just once at work static ele discharged from the metal clothes locker door while I was changing right through my private part like it was a lightning rod.Scared and startled me.I asked anybody else if it happened to them they said I was nuts.
I put ELECTRICAL TAPE on selector switch and volume staples also has deststic spray I put on carpet which helps a lot 
uberwaltz,

One blessing living in midwest is to see beautiful white snow in the morning, walk out in underwear, jog, than dive and bathe in that clean and shiny powder and than return home after half-hour of such joy which clearly means a definition of Heaven.

Florida I guess is more similar to the burning Hell.

Polar Walrus aka czarivey.