ATMA SPHERE SCHEMATIC for a UV-1 M/M.......

I have a Atma Sphere UV-1 without the Moving Magnet pre-amp section......I need a schematic so I can complete this project.....I don't mind paying a fair price for this schematic.......Let me know    Will
autospec
@trelja  Agreed. Will's work looks great and he deserves respect for his contribution to the audioplile community. Sometimes what folks mean fails to come across in text. Peace out.

I read through the whole thread again.

I understand where autospec is coming from. He is apparently quite technically adept with tube amps and wanted a schematic to do some work himself. Unfortunately there is none. So Ralph tried to provide the info needed which was very considerate. I can understand why a technical guy wants a blueprint in writing in order to do things right. Its a best practice in engineering in general when the goal is to share technical information with others. However a vendor is under no obligation to have or provide that to others. Were they authorized to do service on the product then definitely but that is not the case here.

That does not mean autospec has to live with that situation. Since it matters to him, sellng the gear is a perfectly good outcome given the circumstance. If a product does not have the feature you need then that is that.

So no bad guys in this story I’d say. It is what it is. I did get the impression autospec may have felt ganged up on but I don’t think that was the intention of most. Atmasphere has earned a lot of respect here over the years and you can’t buy that.
Well then
now that is settled
planets back in alignment
except for that pesky Tesla
sure hope Elon put a schematic in the glove box before lighting the fuse on the rocket....

i will I’ll say this IMO  buying or selling here and in what $$$ volume does not confer worth ..... your actual mileage may vary

I think you are out of line asking for Atma's intellectual property and R&D laid out for you .   That would be like me asking C-J to send me all the values and part numbers to populate the board and make it a Classic preamp with phono.  I can send it to them and they will happily upgrade it , for about the price difference between line stage only  and one with phono.    

I repair medical equipment,  often times we can't get board level schematics or B.O.M. , often times part numbers are obliterated or painted over.....want it fixed?  It goes back to the manufacturer.   That is their "property" and revenue stream.  

Also lame of you to air this on a forum that Ralph frequents and contributes to.....