Integrateds: Why do they all SUCK?

I’m trying to find a HIGH QUALITY integrated that has:
1. A no-corners-cut real class A - A/B power stage.
2. A real, high quality analog preamp line stage.
3. A good phono stage.

Aside from a few very high end products, the above described integrateds seem not to exist. Why can’t I find a quality integrated? Do we just have to accept having a pile of boxes?
madavid0
I just took delivery of a Viva Solistino IA, it will replace my Modwright
LS-100  PA and KWA 150SE amp. The Viva is an 845 SET with 18 W class  'A'. So far it's not lacking anything and is driving my speakers just fine. I am a big fan of Modwright gear, also had the KWI-200, and was nervous about replacing my MW gear with an all tube based IA system.  To be fair, I'm still getting accustomed to the Viva performance but glad  I made the move a good designed and built IA can and will compete with seperates. It comes down to individual personal preference. 
Post removed 
Try TOL vintage Japanese. Lyman, Kenwood Supreme, Sansui, Accuphase, and Pioneer all have the things you desire. They will simply need a complete refurb. A good refurb should run $500 +. Enjoy.

+1 dadatl
Big fan of vintage TOTL Sansui and Kenwood here. I currently use Kenwood L-02A and have heard L-A1, Sansui alpha 907 limited and MR. Absolute wonderful pieces of
equipment. If money is not an issue, Accuphase E-600 is a terrific pure class-A amp.