Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Hey Guys,

My review on Aric's Transcend Series KT 120 SE Amplifier just went up on hometheaterreview.com this morning.  Hope you enjoy the review and it helps more listeners get interested in Aric's wonderful gear/designs. 
Update on Aric Audio's, The Motherlode.

The long awaited delivery took place yesterday afternoon. Taking into consideration that the big Dueland capacitors can take a few hundred hours to break in, and I am using freshly unboxed NOS tubes from Andy(shout out to Vintage Tube Services), I am already in awe of its sonic qualities. Big, punchy bass, a huge, articulate, three dimensional soundstage, dead quite in both the line stage and phono stage...this masterwork is destined to continue to bloom into an audio bouquet that stimulates all the senses...said for taste, suffice it to say! I am keeping it on and running a signal through it to speed up break in, and will report back in a few hundred hours or so. Aric, you are a credit to your craft...this piece is stunning in every way!

Cheers and happy listening!