Comparing Bel Canto and Schiit DACs

I've just picked up a brand new Schiit Gungnir Multibit (Gumby). The company only gives you 15 days for in-home trial before you lose the opportunity to return it. As it's not quite broken in yet, does anybody know how it may compare to for instance a similarly priced used Bel Canto DAC 2.7 once broken in?

Thanks.
128x128andbaron
Ghosthouse, I got my Gumby yesterday , although they are backordered, They are nice enough to send me one.Initial impression it’s very good, I also requested them  to put me first, if there is a return. This is a keeper...
@jayctoy 
JC - hope the Gungnir MB works out well in your system.  Good luck!
@ghosthouse ,
Thanks for posting your review on the updated Gungnir. I have a non multibit one that I was debating having upgraded. Now I know I will do it.
B
gdnrbob - You are very welcome.  I think I posted comments previously on another thread too.  In my O-pinion, there's an advantage to having lived with the non-MB version for a while and becoming familiar with it's "sound" and then doing the upgrade subsequently.  Hopefully you will be as "knocked out" as I by the improvement.  Money well spent (and I am the poster-child for "frugal").  Good luck.  I'll be interested in reading your impressions when you get it done.

So far the Gumby it gets better and better everyday, I only have it since 2/13...I used the xlo cd burn in, I don’t leave it 24/7 on. Iam very please on what Iam hearing ..it works well with my system...