Sister's wants music system without the hassles!

Evening Goners',

My Sister loves to come over to listen to my system but when i try to explain it to her [she asked!] her eyes glaze over...

I have a nice pair of mint Red Rose R3 [the man!] speakers that i would love to put together an all in one system for her moderate budget!!
Amp, Preamp, dac, cd player, possible streaming , phono outlet .

She's an Analog gal but , with the right component, might venture into digital down the road.
Not anything complicated, just push a few buttons and sit back...:-)

Thanks to all who respond and i will then look each up...

Regards,
Azjake
128x128azjake
MESCH hit the nail on the head I believe. The Yamaha A-S801 is as complete an integrated is there( and nice looking in silver) is with nice reviews as well. I have said Onkyo cd player I bought as a "back up" a few months ago, it's still in service. Yes, I'll replace it eventually but I'm not sweating spending the extra $$ right now. The Parasound is also a fine choice at a bit higher price point. Worse case scenario there are the Bose all in one type setups. They are about as fool proof as it's gets, can't vouch for the sound though..
@azjake 

How about making it much simpler? A pair of Sonos Play 1s and a tablet. Then when/if she gets really psyched, you could move her up to a system that would take her on a new journey of discovery? And if this happens, the Sonos can be moved to the kitchen or office or wherever.
Audiotroy, there is a fine line between offering help and blatant business opportunism. It seems you have a problem with that distinction and your tactics are becoming a distraction.
@dekay ,  si, estoy muy harto con  Audiotroll.  It’s gotten to be constant with him/them.....