Movies that featured High End equipment

Hi
I was wondering what movies featured high end audio equipment.The ones i can recall are:9 1/2 weeks,Wall Street and some old Sandra Bullock movie about monkeys and some magic potion (they had Krell system in it).

That's about it.Anyone can add something to it?Thanks
overhang
The Jason Statham movie the Mechanic uses a Project turntable and tube amp (I think a jolida) as a bomb in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky613YtRROc
Sorry to jump in on an old abandoned thread but the Statham/Alba film The Mechanic has some vinyl gear on a houseboat. Regret the boat had to be blown up
Bosch mentioned above also has a Mac tube amp and a vintage Marantz turntable.  In the show Elementary, the main character has Mac electronics and turntable.  I can't tell for sure, but I think the speakers are KEF or Monitor Audio.
Hi
Old thread yes but still interesting to spot cool gear on the tube.Nice to be able to rewind with the PVR units!!!!
Was watching a rerun of Constantine last night and noticed what I would say were a pair of Tannoy Dorcette's in one scene that took place in his apartment.Probably noticed because I recently picked up a pair myself.All the best