Sister's wants music system without the hassles!

Evening Goners',

My Sister loves to come over to listen to my system but when i try to explain it to her [she asked!] her eyes glaze over...

I have a nice pair of mint Red Rose R3 [the man!] speakers that i would love to put together an all in one system for her moderate budget!!
Amp, Preamp, dac, cd player, possible streaming , phono outlet .

She's an Analog gal but , with the right component, might venture into digital down the road.
Not anything complicated, just push a few buttons and sit back...:-)

Thanks to all who respond and i will then look each up...

Regards,
Azjake
128x128azjake
Can I suggest a Cambridge Audio CX A60?
I have owned two amplifiers from CA (Azur 550 and 840) and liked them well. I think Cambridge Audio is a great place to start the HiFi journey. Have not tried just this model, but it seems like a good solution for anyone who wants the most possible features in the same box, with good quality and nice price. Connect a Chromecast audio to the built-in DAC, and you're ready to stream from your favorite digital device.
https://www.whathifi.com/cambridge-audio/cxa60/review
I second the recommendation of SONOS.

A pair of PLAY3 and a sub would be an amazing setup for her. I have the same setup in my study and the sound is very gratifying. I don’t think you can find anything close that sound as good as this setup in a $1200 range. And it’s all wireless and controlled through smartphone or a tablet.  
who's to say that your sister wouldn't be happy with a system costing well under $1000.00? One of the best buys out there are second hand home theater receivers. They tumble in price and can be had cheap! I see a lot of Onykos and Yamahas for sale for less than $200.00. Myself and a friend of mine were listening to my system some years back. We were extolling the many virtues of it when my sister came into the room. Her opinion was that it sounded like her car stereo! My point is; why spend more than necessary if the listener is happy with a very modest system? Joe   
Agree with others here, vinyl done right is not simple! Digital would meet her needs much better.
@jnovak,

Would you care to put together a complete system with digital streaming, a pair of speakers and a sub under $1200? And don’t forget the IC’s, speaker wires, power strip and rack.

BTW, have you actually heard a SONOS system?

And please don’t haste yourself with a rebuttal reply. Try n visualize these two system in a room. We are speaking of opposite gender that normally appreciates clean appearance, simplicity and good sound.