Usher DMD tweeter upgrade: worth it?

Is the Usher DMD tweeter a BIG upgrade over the BE? I have BE-718s (US ver) and like them a lot, but we always want to take it to the next level if possible, right? The cost of tweeters alone is $700, which is pretty steep, so is it worth the price?
eugene81
Does anybody who replaced their Usher Be tweeters still have them lying around? I'm looking for a nice used pair. Are these tweeters always the same? Or do they differ, depending on which speaker they were used in? I am going to use them in a pair of Mini Dancer II.  Thank you.
@hukkfinn
Yes.  I have a pair of Be tweeters taken from my Dancer Mini Ones.  They are the exact tweeter used in the original Mini Twos.  I will PM you to discuss farther.
I purchased my beryllium Usher CP 8571’s used back in May of 2014. I am very pleased with their performance. To complete a home theater set-up, I went in search of a local USA Usher dealer. The only one I could find was Fred at Katli Audio. From Fred I purchased a BE 616 DMD center and a pair of S 520’s as surrounds. Because the center channel had a DMD tweeter, I decided to purchase two DMD’s for the 8571’s to match. Fred had them in stock. Installation of the new tweeters was a snap. I too believe the DMD’s provide more detail than the beryllium tweets. On another note, playing a 5.1 SACD of the 1812 Overture at ludicrous volume proved too much for one of the S 520 woofers. Fred had one of those in stock too. Thank goodness for Fred. I’m genuinely surprised there aren’t numerous Usher dealers here in the US.
Mini Dancer One’s with the diamond tweeters.
Bought second hand - about 7 years old now.
Best speakers I’ve ever owned - I never want to switch my system off and go to bed. I listen all night.
Forget about what it’s made of, or the technical specifications, or any of the other bull$h!t.
Just listen to them. 
You won’t go back.
Yes.  I own a set of these as well.  They do in fact sound wonderful.  If I could somehow take the treble from my Ushers and put it with the midrange and bass from my Tektons I do believe I would own the perfect loudspeaker.  Oh, and not only do the Dancer Mini Ones sound great, they look good too!