B&W 703 - How to tame the highs?

I traded up my Paradigms studio 100s this past summer for these B&W 703. I find the highs on the 703 to be a bit harsh / bright. How do I tame them? I currently have them toed in slightly towards the listener.
abb9ae7
I am using SignalCable wire all around. I had the same exact equipment, including the wires, when I had my Paradigm 100, v3. I did not experience the harsh highs with the Paradigms. I really like the B&W 703s, when I crank them is when I find too bright. Would a set of silver wire IC help tame the highs?
I'm dealing with a similar problem right now. I've never heard 703s but I own a pair of 602s that I believe use the same tweeter, and I don't know why, but I found that bringing the speaker forward about 3 feet from the wall actually tamed the highs a bit (at first they were only about a foot and a half or so away from the rear wall). They're still too bright for me, but I definitely noticed a difference. If your 703s are close to a wall try bringing them forward and seeing if you notice anything.
I was going to try tubes to tame the highs on these but your experience here is making me lose confidence in that plan!
"I traded up my Paradigms studio 100s this past summer for these B&W 703."

Why did you do this?
Sorry. Didn't see the equipment listing. Silver wire I don't think would tame the highs. Maybe Conrad Johnson stuff? Hmmm, I've got B&W 602's in my bedroom hooked up to a Rogue integrated. That helped tame the brightness a lot in my system. You might try a different speaker, like a JM Cobalt, and see how it responds to your gear. That would help isolate whether you need new amps or new speakers.
No to the silver wire. Probably make the problem worse. I think Arafel has a great idea. Get a home audition of a different speaker like JM Lab, Quad, Vandersteen, or some such and see if that fixes the problem.

Good luck.