Belles Virtuoso or PrimaLuna DiaLogue Premium HP

Hello and good day all. First time post here. I’m in the market for a new integrated. My source is a Oppo UDP 205, speakers are from a company called Funk ( 6.1P). I’m torn between trying tubes for the first time, or sticking to SS. I’ve read good reviews about both companies, I’m just having trouble making up my mind. Any suggestions?
128x128jtweed
I made the dive into tubes with the PL Dialogue Premium HP integrated maybe 18 months ago. Here’s what happened-

I began listening more and more. I had to start scheduling date nights with my system. I played the thing for six months with bliss. Then I started tube rolling. I learned soooo much doing that and enjoying nearly every minute.

While i I could live with a stock unit and be forever happy, I really like being able to tweak the sound to my liking in my system. Not only do tubes draw me in more, but adjusting the sound to my specific taste and system is more fun and with better results than “equipment rolling”.

So much of this is subjective, but I’d bet PL owners have high levels of satisfaction, and have low levels of buyer’s remorse. If you’re leaning towards tubes I think you don’t have much to worry about. The product is well built, reliable, sounds glorious and adds fun through rolling abilities.

PL’s customer service is first rate too.
Perhaps this will help.  There is a shop in the tiny California town of Trinidad called Audio Waves.  The owner, a lovely man called Alan, deals with Belles equipment, though I cannot vouch for this particular piece of equipment.  Most importantly, customers may return any equipment that does not meet their expectations within 30 days.  The telephone # is 800 510 4753.  Does not answer your question, but I have the Prima Luna HP amp and I think it is wonderful.  Good luck.  
leotis... I have my connection from the stereo analog output from my Oppo to the Classe SSP800 7.1 bypass input via single ended interconnects.. I don't touch the 7.1 output on my Oppo.. Thanks for the heads up though .. How do you have it hooked up ? Have you tried the balanced stereo output to the Classe ? I tried both and funny to me, the single ended route sounds better to me.. I've read many times that balance is the way to go from the 2 ways.. Just for record, I did set the balance input on the Classe to "bypass" but I guess the path is still longer that way..
+1 regarding Alan at Audio Waves!  Been doing business there and it doesn’t get much better.