Kuzma Stabi S and 4point? overkill?

I'm considering mating a Kuzma 4point to a Stabi S with external power regulator. Is the arm a bit much for the Stabi? How close in performance is the Stogi S 12 vta at approximately half the price?
128x128jtnicolosi
Post removed 
Old thread as far as original question, but I have asked the following question to someone pretty high up in the Kuzma hierarchy. Would the 313 REF arm be overkill for the Stabi S or S-12? I was told a customer uses a Stabi S with the Air Line arm. Given that answer, I left it at that. Then I mentioned I am considering pairing the 313 Non-Vta arm with the Stabi S-12. While this was not discouraged, the option of the 313 VTA with the standard size Stabi S was mentioned. I’m hoping this thread takes off a bit. The Tekton double Impact thread has over 14,000 posts (-:
I am hoping Brian checks this thread from time to time. 

I switched out my S12VTA on my stabi S TT for the 4 point 9 and it has not moved the sound forward at all. The lower bass is better refined and controlled but the lower vocals, mids and highs are nowhere near as resolving.

I have the arm cable on a cable cooker to burn it in but even after 3 days it isn't even close. The S12VTA wins hands down. It is expertly set-up with AnalogMagilk software. Brian you installed the S12 VTA for me. 

Anyone have similar results?    
I have a Kuzma Stabi S TT w/ S12" VTA arm. I am selling my Linn LP12 after 28 years of pleasure from it. The Kuzma rig is better in 9 or 10 subtle ways over the Linn and the ergonomics are just hands down better. Bought the Kuzma rig from Brian at Axpona 2016 and he set it up. It has held all setup parameters for almost 3 years now without any problems. 

At Axpona 2018, I bought a Technics SL1200G and had Ralph (atmasphere) mod it with a Triplanar Classic SE tonearm. Yes, the Technics rig is better, but I would not part with the Kuzma rig or buy the Kuzma  4 point that I see listed on A'Gon now. Two fine TTs as currently setup and playing.

Save the money and put in your "nickel jar" to save for a Technics/Triplanar rig, if you really want a top shelf TT and arm.