Amazon. What will happen when Amazon starts selling high end audio gear?

As of now, if you do a search for stereo audio gear on Amazon, all you find are really cheap oddball bits of gear.
Someday though, someone at Amazon will figure out they can do 'stores' for audio gear. (and other hobbies) and take over/destroy those markets.. Like they have Department Stores.
Do you think that day is coming soon? Or are audio markets so small Amazon will never bother?
Also it might depend on manufacturers being willing to use Amazon as a marketplace?
I personally am surprised Chinese manufacturers have not started using Amazon to sell more product in the USA.
What do you think?
elizabeth
If you type in on Amazon's search engine, "tube amplifiers" , you will be amazed how many tube amps and tube integrated's pop up from China including models from YAQIN. Never type in the brand, just type of product. Type in Tower or floor standing speakers and the selection is very wide from top manufactures.  
For U.S. products type in the brand. If you type Bel Canto amplifier all their models come up except the Black series.
For a while, Amazon sold Takatsuki 300b tubes. However, Amazon's price was not a bargain.
Amazon is selling Clearaudio turntables as well but always at full retail. One note most of the good audio gear on Amazon is not from Amazon but third party sellers.
I note that you can buy "high end" phono cartridges on Amazon by Shure, Nagaoka, Audio Technica and others. The problem is that rarely do I see cartridges in brick and mortar stores anymore, and, as a result, have had to buy carts online from Music Direct, Audio Advisor, LP Gear,  Needle Doctor, or Wittsolutions via eBay for vintage cartridges. At least if the dedicated audio online retailers can stay in business, and continue supporting their customers, I don't see how Amazon will take a major stake in this for the foreseeable future.

But then, as I've been saying for years, eventually, unless retired (not in my vocabulary) we will all work for Unicorp.