Vacuum Tube Retailer Option

I'm a frequent flyer for tube purchases at Upscale Audio and Tubedepot.  

However, I've bought a bunch of tubes from this guy in Ohio.  He sells on eBay too.  He tests his tubes and I've had no duds or issues. 

http://vacuumtubevalues.com/

Thought I'd promote good honest midwestern business folk.  His prices are aggressively competitive. 
128x128jbhiller
I have found from others Cryoset has excellent matched Cryoed tubes 
and for matched quads of 300B Tubes the current Golden Lions are excellent
value, and beat tubes double the cost and these last . I have bought vintage for tubes for years . For $560 a match quad is a great deal .vintage 
$3-4K no thanks.  for small tubes once in a while I will buy vintage. But the current Golden Lion 6sn7 , and12ax7  are solid ,dependable and reasonably priced the Cryo treatment not only adds to the tolerances,which adds fidelity ,
ss well as longevity. One addition Buy Stabilant,or Stabilant-22  after cleaning with high purity Alcohol. He Stabilant is is by NASA and about 50 other major companies . It is great signal enhancer truly makes any vacuum tubes sound better but all connections and proven to last over 12 years if left on.
+2 for TCTubes.  They have a tremendous testing set up, are thorough about it, and honest.  They seem to know the value of the NOS/Vintage tubes they have, but you can count on it when you buy it.
+3 TC Tubes. I have visited them on several occasions and they are extremely knowledgeable and know exactly what they are doing. Aside from that, Tyler and Chelsea are among the nicest people I have ever encountered in the audio business.
"Aside from that, Tyler and Chelsea are among the nicest people I have ever encountered in the audio business. "  YEP!!